In And Two Boys Booed, a
boy is ready to sing his song
in the school talent show. He
isn’t one bit scared because
he had practiced a billion
times, plus he was wearing
his lucky blue boots and his
pants with all ten pockets.
But as all of the other kids
performed before him, he
got more and more nervous. See what happens as he overcomes his fear.
- Do you ever get nervous about anything? If yes, what do you get
- Have you ever thought that you were really ready to do something and
then realized you weren’t?
- What do you think about those two boys that booed? Was that nice?
What should they have done differently?
- The rest of the class cheered when the boy finished. How do you think
that boy felt, even with the two mean boys?
- What is something you can do when someone seems nervous? How can
you help them out and help them to succeed?