Have you ever felt like you
didn’t belong, or like you
had to try harder at things
that other people find
easy? Gaston feels that way
until one day he discovers
that maybe he really DOES
belong in another family.
Will he finally feel at home
with his new family, or is he
one of the perfect poodles
- What made Gaston
different, or unique in
his family? If you were
Gaston, would you switch families or stay with Mrs. Poodle?
- What did they realize when they went home with the wrong family?
Wasn’t looking the same enough?
- When they got back with their original families, how did Gaston and
Antoinette bring the two families together? What are some things they
- Have you ever tried to change who you are to fit int to another group of
friends? Did it make you happy?
- Role playing: Pretend you are a member of Mrs. Poodles family.
How would you walk? How would you talk? What does it mean to
be dignified and proper? Now – pretend you are a member of Mrs.
Bulldog’s family. How would you sound? How would you move? How
would you play? What does it mean to be brutish and brawny?
- View the Youtube video Gaston by Kelly DiPucchio, the Susan Cook